We are excited to announce that registration is now OPEN for our 2016 Family History Conference, which takes place October 28-30, 2016, in Dallas, Texas!
This jam-packed three day conference features Judy Russell and Cyndi Ingle, 35 speakers, 72 sessions, 5 workshops, daily lunch, an exhibit hall packed with vendors, an opening night reception, and a Saturday night banquet.
Plus…we are thrilled to partner with the Dallas Public Library and the Dallas Genealogical Society to offer you a FREE pre-conference Research Day at the Dallas Public Library Genealogy & History Division on Thursday, October 27th.
Early Bird registration is open through October 7, 2016.
Workshops are expected to fill up early…so register now!
Schedule of Events
Take a look at this fabulous line up!
- Conference Scheule At-A-Glance
- Pre-Conference Research Day
- Friday Schedule
- Saturday Schedule
- Sunday Schedule
TxSGS Member get a discount on conference registration, including the full three-day package, as well as single day packages.
Not yet a member? Join TxSGS today!
Follow our Blog | Subscribe to our eNews | Check the Conference Site
Questions? Email conference@TxSGS.org.
Join the conversation @ #TxSGS2016
Latest posts by TxSGS (see all)
- Registration is Now Open for the 2017 TxSGS Family History Conference! - August 23, 2017
- Stirpes is Seeking Articles for Our December 2017 Issue - July 31, 2017
- Join TxSGS or Renew Today for a Chance at Winning a FREE 2017 Conference Package! - December 1, 2016