Are you an online shopper? If so, you can now help the Texas State Genealogical Society (TxSGS), at no extra cost to you, by doing your online shopping on AmazonSmile.
AmazonSmile is a website operated by Amazon that allows shoppers to give back to charitable organizations. You can support TxSGS when you do your online shopping! Amazon will donate 0.5 percent of your eligible purchases to TxSGS.
Add TxSGS as your AmazonSmile charity today!
Our AmazonSmile Program
Your existing Amazon account lets you shop on AmazonSmile (please use our AmazonSmile link or web badge, displayed here). You get all of the convenience, prices, and products that you have come to expect from Amazon, but these purchases can now help support TxSGS programs and goals.
Once you select the Texas State Genealogical Society as your designated AmazonSmilecharity, the AmazonSmile Foundation donates 0.5 percent of each eligible purchase when you shop through AmazonSmile. This only works if you shop via AmazonSmile (please use our AmazonSmile link or web badge). Purchases made using the regular Amazon.com website or mobile app do not support TxSGS.
How To Support TxSGS on AmazonSmile
Visit our “Support TxSGS Through AmazonSmile” web page to learn:
- How to add TxSGS as your supported charitable organization.
- How to check if you are supporting TxSGS.
- How to identify eligible shopping items.
Thank you for supporting the Texas State Genealogical Society!
Latest posts by Colleen Greene (see all)
- Texas State Genealogical Society Issues Call for Presentations for the 2017 Family History Conference in Houston - January 18, 2017
- Stirpes Double Issue for September & December 2016 Released - January 7, 2017
- 2016 TxSGS Awards: Partner Society Quarterlies - December 15, 2016