TxSGS individual or household members who join or renew on or before
January 31, 2017 February 14, 2017 will be entered in a drawing to receive one of three exciting prizes.
- A full three-day registration for the 2017 TxSGS Family History Conference in Houston. Includes meals and digital syllabus. Does not include add-on workshops, printed syllabus, banquet, hotel, or travel.
- A one-day registration for the 2017 TxSGS Family History Conference in Houston. Includes meal and digital syllabus. Does not include add-on workshops, printed syllabus, banquet, hotel, or travel. May be applied to the cost of a full conference registration.
- Debbie Parker Wayne and Blaine Bettinger’s new DNA workbook: “Genetic Genealogy in Practice.”
- Subscription to Stirpes, our quarterly journal.
- Member discount to our annual Family History Conference and our new Texas Institute for Genealogical Research (TIGR).
- For members who are also speakers, a full enhanced listing in our statewide Speakers Bureau directory.
- Access to TxSGS and genealogy community news through our website, blog, email newsletter, and social media channels.
- Support for TxSGS’s state-wide digitization initiative (gets records online that are important to your research).
- Add your voice to other Texas genealogists as we strive to keep Texas records open. If you care about access to Texas Records, join TxSGS!
Go join or renew your membership today!
The Texas State Genealogical Society (TxSGS) was founded on November 28, 1960, in Fort Worth, Texas, and is incorporated under the laws of the State of Texas as an educational and literary corporation.
Latest posts by TxSGS (see all)
- Registration is Now Open for the 2017 TxSGS Family History Conference! - August 23, 2017
- Stirpes is Seeking Articles for Our December 2017 Issue - July 31, 2017
- Join TxSGS or Renew Today for a Chance at Winning a FREE 2017 Conference Package! - December 1, 2016