TxSGS appreciates our members so much that we’re offering three great prizes in our Membership Drive Drawing! And–we’ve had such tremendous response that we’re extending the Membership Drive deadline to January 28, 2018!! If you are a member of the Texas State Genealogical Society by the deadline, you will be entered in a drawing for one of the exciting prizes below.
- One full registration for the 2018 TxSGS Virtual Conference slated February 9-10.*
- DNA testing kit from AncestryDNA (1 kit to be awarded as prize).
- Debbie Parker Wayne and Blaine Bettinger’s DNA workbook, Genetic Genealogy in Practice.
*Don’t wait to register for the 2018 Virtual Conference – we’ll refund your registration if you win!
- Digital subscription to Stirpes, our quarterly journal (print subscriptions are available for a $15 fee).
- Member discount to our annual Family History Conference.
- Member discount to our 2018 Virtual Conference, February 9-10.
- For members who are also speakers, a full enhanced listing in our statewide Speakers Bureau directory.
- Access to TxSGS and genealogy community news through our website, blog, email newsletter, and social media channels.
- Support for TxSGS’s state-wide digitization initiative (gets records online that are important to your research).
- Add your voice to other Texas genealogists as we strive to keep Texas records open. If you care about access to Texas records, join TxSGS!
2018 Virtual Conference, February 9-10
Renowned speaker J. Mark Lowe anchors a slate of seven speakers! Enjoy eight fascinating presentations in the comfort of your home. For more information or to register online, visit 2018 TxSGS Virtual Conference.
Logon to your TxSGS account to join or renew your membership online.
If you prefer to join by mail, download a membership form.
Not sure if you’re a member? Contact Susan Ball, Director of Membership, at email@example.com.
Latest posts by Sandra Crowley (see all)
- Call for Presentations for TxSGS 2018 Family History Conference - February 20, 2018
- TxSGS’s Latest Winners - February 16, 2018
- Researching Pre-Civil War Ancestors by Janice Lovelace - February 6, 2018